Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable use policy is the agreement policy between you and us. This policy is used to access our website dstcourier.com. Acceptable use policy applies to all consumers and business users who use our website. If you use our site it means you accept all policies relating to acceptable use policy governed in our website.
DST courier operates the dstcourier.com website. We are registered in the USA and basically, we have headquarters in the USA. Our office address in USA at 43 Savannah Hill, Dr St Peters, MO 63376.
You can contact us through our Email email@example.com
Phone Number - (314) 472-5731
Acceptable Use Policy
- Use of our website allowed only for legal purpose. You are not permitted to use the website against which violates local or international law. And the use of our website illegally may violate our policy and it is punishable legally.
- Even the minimum use of our website illegally. Is subjected to a violation of our terms and policy.
- If you use, re-use, download or upload any content inappropriate to the standards of the mentioned. It is a violation of our acceptable use policy.
- Advertising irrelevant material or against the interest of the consumer. It will breach the acceptable use policy.
- If you purposefully transmit viruses, trojan horses, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other which harms the device or software. It will breach our acceptable use policy.
On Clicking Acceptable use policy
- On accepting our policy you are not authorized to sell, copy or resell any part of our website.
- Not to access any part of our website without approval. It may include all kind of information, Softwares, Data available on the website.
- DST courier provides interaction facilities to facilitate our website users. We provide like live chat with our representative, Important notifications, Timely suggestion etc.
- Interactive service which we provide like chat facility. Helps you to resolve the problem facing. Our representative will take the utmost care on the queries or risks you are facing.
- Content or information should be accurate and real.
- Content or information should be genuine.
- Content or information produced should obey USA law.
- Content or information should not defame anyone.
- Content or information should not be illegal, offensive or hateful.
- Content or information should not promote sexually information
- Content or information should not promote violence, discrimination against race, colour, religion, nationality etc.
- Content or information should not violate the copyrights and trademarks of others.
- Content or information should not reveal the privacy details of others.
- Content or information should not breach the contracts and confidence of the consumers.
- Content or information should not be used by minor without proper guidance by parent or guardian.
Suspension of the Account and Access
If you happen to breach the above stated acceptable use policy. We may take the following action for the violations.
- Permission to use or access our site will be withdrawn permanently.
- Your upload content or document will be removed immediately.
- Legal actions can be taken if your policy breach costs money.
- A warning notice can be issued on the breach of our policy.
- Not only these actions we may also take up further action. If it seems so appropriate for the breach of our acceptable use policy.
We may update or change the acceptable use policy whenever it is required. You are Accepting our terms by using our site. If you do not agree on it please do not use our site. Before accessing our website you should be completely read our acceptable use policy from time to time. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy can be terminated by the law or by the notification published anywhere in the site. For further changes in the acceptable use policy and queries regarding the acceptable use policy. This can be clarified anytime by emailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service always there to clarify your doubts regarding your policy queries.